News & Events
OPEN TO EVERYBODY especially those who had gone through Hearts Afire: Parish-based Programs with Fr. Michael E. Gaitley -
Stage One: 33 Days of Morning Glory and Consoling Heart of Jesus
Stage Two:Wisdom & Works of Mercy is a double feature GroupStudy in which
· Sessions 1-10, the “Wisdom” part — includes the book The ‘One Thing’ Is Three and its accompanying group-studyprogram. Group members will delve into the Most Holy Trinity as the key to bringing the faith from our heads to our hearts and out into our lives. This will include a summary of Church teaching and Catholic wisdom. We are living in a time in need of true wisdom and great mercy.
· A several week span gives members time to individually read and put into practice 'You Did It to Me': This Practical Guide to Mercy in Action offers various opportunities, ideas, and support for works of mercy.
· Session 11 provides members of the group to discern and choose an apostolate individually, as a group, or both.
· Consecration to the Holy Trinity will be made at St. Helena Church
This clip from the Orientation and Introduction video of The 'One Thing' Is Three Group Study, featuring Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC, addresses the purpose of this Study, which is to give us wisdom.
· Wednesdays 7-9 pm, Sept 13 - Nov 29, 2017, Jan. 10, 2018 in St. Helena’s Meeting Room
· Thursdays 9:30-11:30 am, Sept. 14 - Nov 30, 2017, Jan. 11, 2018 in local home
· Consecration to the Holy Spirit & celebration afterwards: Saturday – Jan 13, 2018 at 8:30 am Mass